Guidelines for Product Reviews
Product Review Policies and Guidelines
We encourage customers to submit honest product reviews. We're not perfect and we know we'll occasionally receive a poor review. But we have confidence in our company and our products and because of that we have confidence that the biggest majority of reviews will be favorable. All of the reviews you will find at our website are bona fide reviews from actual customers. We do not pay for reviews and we do not post phony reviews ourselves. There are no rewards for good reviews and there are no penalties for poor reviews.
- All reviews must be posted by a person who has actually used the product being reviewed.
- Multiple reviews of the same product from the same household are not permitted.
- Reviews must not contain inappropriate content, which includes:
- Offensive language (obscenities, profanity, etc.)
- Hate speech and/or offensive content. Reviews must not express intolerance for people belonging to identity groups, including race, religion, gender, sexual preference or nationality.
- Encouraging or condoning illegal conduct
- Reviews may not contain the following:
- Phone numbers
- Mailing addresses
- Email addresses
- URL's of competing vendors or products.
- URL's unrelated to the product. URL's such as Youtube or photo sites showing the product in use, or in some manner directly related to the product are acceptable.
Selling or Shipping Experience
If you are unhappy with your order for reasons unrelated to the product quality, the reasons for that should not be posted as a product review. For example, if you think delivery time was too slow, or the Post Office damaged your shipment, or the wrong product was shipped, or some other issue along those lines your complaint may or may not be valid, but the experience does not relate to the quality of the product itself. Please contact the company directly if you have a complaint of this nature.
Procedure for Posting Reviews
To post a review, go to the Product page for that product at genuinedoggear.com. Below the product photo you will find a tab labeled "Reviews." Click on that tab and the procedure should be self-explanatory from there. If you have any questions or difficulty posting a review, please feel free to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you submit a review, an email will be sent to Sylvan and Sons so that we can review the posting for compliance with the guidelines described above. We do NOT screen postings in order to post only good reviews and throw away bad ones. However, if you do have a negative review to post we do hope you will first give us a chance to address the problem first.
We reserve the right to remove reviews after they have appeared at the website for at least six months. Reviews may be removed to keep the information displayed about a product current and meaningful, and to avoid cluttering the site with redundant information. We believe in continuous improvement and are constantly looking at ways to improve the quality of our products. We want the reviews presented at the website to reflect current information about the products. Reviews related to a problem reported - and corrected - three years ago are not particularly helpful to new visitors evaluating products.